Publisher Thunderful Games and developer The Station have announced a city building game. Steam World Build For PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC (Steam). It is expected to be released in 2023. A demo for PC is currently available.
Here is an overview of the game via Thunderful Games.
Become an Architect of steam world Mining Town! Dig, build houses, feed and entertain your Steambot citizens.
Rumor has it that there are abandoned mines beneath your town, filled with ancient technology that holds the key to avoiding impending doom. Expand your village using the natural resources on the ground and the rich ore buried in the mines. Stimulate new dwelling classes to engage in quests that dig deeper, unearth untold wealth, and ultimately help them hightail it on the planet!
As the village expands in all directions, new breeds of steam tribe find their way to the settlement and their demands become more complex to meet. We have to do our best to make everyone happy.
Buy items to increase the efficiency of your buildings. Keep goods flowing up and down the mines by speeding up your miners with inspiring electrical shocks. Or barter at the local train station and buy what you need. It’s all up to you!
mine and explore
As you hunt deeper and deeper in the mines in search of riches, eventually something will start hunting you again. Protect workers from creepy creatures and keep walls from collapsing as you explore deeper levels of the mine.
- Build your own unique city.
- Explore and develop exciting mines.
- Manage and optimize increasingly complex resource chains.
- Respond to the risks you will face.
- steam world space.
- It’s easy to pick up and play using your existing keyboard and mouse or controller.
- Trade resources at the local train station and welcome special visitors to help.
- Explore 5 Features steam world An inspired map full of secrets.
- Three well-balanced difficulty levels that provide a challenge for all players.”
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshot in the gallery.