Navi Mumbai: The two-day Taloja MIDC Expo 2023 on vendor development started today at Taloja MIDC in Raigad.
The expo is organized by Taloja Industry Association (TIA) in partnership with MSME Development and Promotion Office DFO (National Government of India, MSME Department).
The Knowledge Partner for this event is Pillai College of Engineering, Panvel (PCE).
The event is kicked off by Maharashtra Industries Minister Prashant Thakur. Speaking about the purpose of the exhibition program, TIA President Satish Shetty said the program was organized to support the Public Procurement Policy (PPP) for Small Businesses (MSES).
The following goals are delivered through the program:
1. We will talk about various government plans and policies for the development of SMEs that will help foster and develop SMEs.
2. Promote and develop the MSME sector in the Taloja MIDC region by assisting in the marketing of industrial products and services.
3. MSME Development Institute in Mumbai will invite Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) for this programme. It includes various government departments such as Railways-Konkan Railway, Central Railway, Mazgaon Dock, NPCIL, IOCL, MRVCL, IREL India Limited, GAIL, HPCL, BPCL RCF, etc.
4. During the program, an industry exhibition will be held where industries in Taloja MIDC can showcase their industrial products.
5. The program will also have technical sessions on Udyam Aadhar registration, supplier registration process in CPSE, registration and procurement through Government e Marketplace (GeM portal).
(If you have a story in and around Mumbai, be our listening citizen journalist and send it here.)
(Click here to receive electronic documents on WhatsApp daily. Click here to receive electronic documents on Telegram. Allow PDF sharing of documents on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)